Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's almost the weekend

Good morning.
Finishing what ended up as a busy week in the Salon. And it looks like the week of rain is finally over for a few days. We've been getting more like April weather this month. But then, we got May like weather in April. I knew we'd pay for that.
I was unable to do my Alzheimer customer this week. She was not at all cooperative, so I'll try again in a couple of weeks.
Not much else to tell right now. We've got a trip coming up I'll tell you about then, and I'm trying to get the gardens weeded between the rain storms. But it's looking like a nice weekend, so we'll see how much I get accomplished.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment