Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

We're back, I hope

Good morning. Yep, my lack of posts usually means one thing. Road trip!
Actually, I pre-wrote this post Last Friday, and scheduled it to be published this morning. If everything has gone as expected, we left last Friday after work,  for Indiana Dunes State Park, and left the park this morning for our return trip home.
I don't have a smart phone, and there's no wi-fi at the park, so I have to go all weekend unconnected.
It's actually feels a little bit liberating, because when I'm home, I'm on the puter every day. It's kinda funny, I don't miss it much when we're gone.
We hadn't been on a trip since Memorial Day and we were really looking forward to the extra long weekend. I had a full schedule planned for the trip and I'll fill you in on all the details tomorrow. That's providing we do arrive home later this morning as expected, and the trip went as expected.   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment