Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

a million tiny red bugs.....but no, not bed bugs.

Good morning.
I've just returned from cleaning the Salon......yet again.
It was a busy week,and I'm happy for my weekend.  :-)
On my tall Rubecia, I've got this.....
Tiny red aphids. You can see a lady bug on one of the leaves, but I think she's outnumbered. I don't like to spray in the garden, so I'll let nature take it's course. Maybe the lone lady bug will signal for reinforcements.   :-)
And a few more pics of the garden....

My little Sedum garden coming into full bloom.
And my new grass path through the side flower bed. A lot less weeding!
After our coffee and Sunday paper, we'll go for a walk, do some shopping, and later I'm going to tackle the garage. I'm going to give it a real good cleaning. I plan on filling a few trash bags. I need to make room for a garage sale pile of a lot of things in the house I want to get rid of next spring.
Now time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment