Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

blast from the past.

Good morning.
Here's a little blast from the past. I was going through boxes I brought up from the storage room and found this ......
The annual report from the Junior Achievement company I was in.
My senior year in school, I was in Junior Achievement. I was actually voted in President of our little company.
Interesting I ran across this at this time. I was just about to begin my working career and now I'm just about ending it. Wow. Oh, and I'm in the front row middle. We actually returned the most money per share in the history of Muskegon's Junior Achievement.  We made and sold cookie sheets. I was second in sales only behind a guy whose mother sold Mary Kay. I think he had help.  :-)
Anyway, I went from president of that little company, to owner of a real business. Not bad.  :-)
Now time to get to work

1 comment: