Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, April 09, 2018

flowers blooming

Good morning.
I've just returned from my morning walk.
The weather has been beautiful! Sunny and highs in the 80's. My morning walks in the low 60's.
Things are blooming!
Roses are starting to bloom all over the neighborhood. especially the climbing roses.
And the cactus are just starting to bloom also.
I love the brilliant colors some of the cactus's  have.
And yesterday, I spotted a Robin on the neighbors wall...Took the pic through the bedroom shades. Didn't want to scare it off.
I still can't believe they are nesting here. Maybe they heard it's still snowing up north and are hanging around till it warms up.  Who knows...    :-)
Had lunch yesterday at Big Dog's Tavern. They have really good smoked sausage sandwiches. And a patio to enjoy the beautiful weather.
That's about it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Your post made me think of the climbing roses at the house on Worden Street.
    The cacti are definitely pretty.
    Looks to be dry here for a few days, finally.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete