Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

coyotes, cabbage, cactus and a cruise

Good evening.
Another beautiful day in the valley. 67 and sunny!   :-)
Here's a few pics of stuff currently in my yard......
I don't remember if I shared this, but I put the Elephant Food plant in a plant stand  near my fingerling cactus. It tends to have a weeping type growth so the stand makes it look so much better.
And here's my ornamental cabbage....
I planted 3 different varieties. They will thrive and look good until about March.
And, the rest of the yard....
A pink flowering type of annual, and a geranium that's loving the cool weather.
My Yellow Daisy is just starting to bloom and will bloom all winter. And pansies in the little pots. They will thrive also until about March.
And a few pics of snow over on Mt Charleston.

You need to click on the pics to see it better. It's really pretty!
And it's a bad pic, but if you click on it, you may see a coyote right in front of the middle pine tree.
While walking with some neighbors a couple of days ago, we saw 5 together out on one of the fairways.
And I just got the e-mail today from Norwegian Cruise Lines that our bid for a balcony upgrade was accepted! That will take us from an inside 142 sq ft room to a balcony 203 sq ft room! And it ends up costing us half of what a balcony room would have cost if we booked that back in June. So very happy for that!
And here's a stock pic showing the difference....
It will feel more like an apartment instead of a closet! And actually have a place to sit besides on the bed. And not to mention all the natural lighting from the large patio doors besides extra seating outside!
For a 2 week cruise, this will be nice!
Well, I guess that's it for now....

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the upgrade. I hope you have a safe trip!
    Your yard looks good.
    Merry Christmas and God bless!

    ReplyDelete