Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, April 03, 2019

catching up

Good evening.
Another beautiful day today, and we went to lunch at Metro Pizza again, but this time with 7 other neighbors.
They have an outdoor patio and the weather was great!
I sprayed for weeds the other day. With all the rain we've had this winter and spring, for Las Vegas anyway, the weeds are really coming up through the stones.
I also trimmed up our weeping Rosemary bushes.
And of course, I've been flying our Michigan State flag, as our Spartans in in the Final Four!
I have to remember to take some pics of the back yard. Our daisy is blooming the best ever, and so is the geranium we planted last fall. Our Cape Honeysuckle and our Bougainvillea both look like they've died way back from our harsh winter, but are coming from lower with much vigor.
I've waited to trim them back in hope they would leaf out higher, but I think it's time.
Our neighbor had her house painted. It looks nice and 'fresh'.
I'm still walking every morning, and most afternoons with Craig. And Saturdays I go to the fitness center. Trying to keep my weight decent so I don't have 'retirement' fat when we go back to Michigan.   :-)
And it isn't easy. Too much dining out and patio parties. But soon, a lot of the neighbors will be gone for the summer, and it will be very quiet around here. One is leaving tomorrow, and 2 more the end of April.
So, that's it from Vegas!

1 comment: