Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

flu shot time

Good Afternoon.
Beautiful weather this time of year! Highs around 80, lows around 50's.
Here's a pic of my cape Honeysuckle.....
Not sure if i posted a pic of it before. It sure has done good this year!
And I'm getting real good at making omelets, and Craig sure likes them!
My neighbor Obbie that is gone for the summer has an Aloe plant on her patio I've been watering, and now it's going to bloom!
I don't think I watered it enough in the summer, and started watering it more the last several weeks. I 'm thinking it thinks it's spring, cause that's when it usually flowers.
And here's my latest puzzle.....
It was a challenge! And it's not food!   :-)
Had lunch today at Outback. Used up the remaining balance on that gift card. Today was walkabout Wednesday. We each got a 5oz steak, fries, and a small draft for $10.99 each. Then we added the coconut shrimp. Yummy!
Tomorrow, our neighbor Eva, is taking us to lunch. Not sure why, she's been bugging us for a few weeks now. Haven't done much for her. Changed her air filter and hauled a piece of furniture out for bulk pickup. But we'll go and make her happy. I never turn down free food!   :-)
Tomorrow we also get our flu shots, and my second pneumonia shot. We wanted them closer to the cruise so they'll be more effective.
And that's all I have for now!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks good. Haha. Good to see a scenery puzzle. :)
    Have a safe trip when you go.

    ReplyDelete