Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, June 15, 2020

Monday post.

Good morning.
Another beautiful, sunny day. 99 for the high.
Some pics from my walk with Gloria and Dave, a couple days ago.

They sometimes take a small bag of dog food to feed the baby geese. There are still 5 babies, but I guess you'd have to call them teenagers since they are getting so big!
And I repotted a neighbor's Aloe....
She took a division of her big plant and potted it. I've been watering it while she is back in Minnesota for the summer. It's doing very well, and I thought it would soon out use the little bit of dirt that she put in it. So, I gently pulled it out and added more soil.
Hope it doesn't die now!   :-/
And I finished that big puzzle....
It was challenging, but very enjoyable.
This morning, after my walk, and then another walk with Gloria, I blew out all the leaves in the back yard and bagged them up for bulk pick-up tomorrow.
Craig is doing laundry today, and I ordered a few things online. Getting used to not going to stores.   :-)
That's my post for today.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think that Aloe would dare die. Hopefully it will be double the size when your friend gets back.
    I think I've seen a painting that looks like that puzzle.
    I have to admit I do like ordering online. :)

    ReplyDelete