Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, December 21, 2020

Fall and Food

Good afternoon.
It's fall in Vegas......



Pics from my walk this week. I like that the leaves change here in mid December, instead of mid October back in Mi. Makes our 'winter' so much shorter.  :-)
And here's a new pie I made....

 A Pineapple pie! With my pecan crumb topping.

Never made one before, but it sure was tasty! I used chunked pineapple, and should have used crushed, which I will for the next one.
And all of a sudden, neighbors are bring us food. And it's not because we look like we're wasting away either! But this past week, we've gotten tortilla soup, cookies, chili, and tamales. And everything delicious! Of course, everything tastes better when someone else makes it.   :-)
Craig bought a shank ham for Christmas, and Christmas Eve we'll have pizza.
Hope you all have a nice Christmas. Stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. Your fall looks wonderful. I guess they bring you food for Christmas because they know you enjoy eating when you don't have to cook? :)
    Merry Christmas to you, too!

    ReplyDelete