Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, March 05, 2018

always seems to be another project.

Good morning.
I've just returned from the fitness center.  Arms doing pretty good so trying to slowly start working with it.
Here's a pic from one of my early morning walks.....
A full moon! And if you click on the pic and look close, you can see My Charleston in the distance shrouded in clouds.
And we went to the 3100 Grill at our golf course for lunch, like we do about once a month.
This is the view from our table there. Good food, good prices, and a great view.
Also, I've got 2 coats of paint on one side of the new door, and I'm working on refinishing the second bath counter top. When we bought the house I discovered that the white Corian counter top Had numerous scraps, scratches, and areas that were slightly bubbled up from, I'm thinking, maybe a curling iron . It looked crappy. I've been wanting to replace it but Craig kept dragging his feet about it. So, I did some research online, and decided to try and refinish it. I've got it sanded down where it's completely smooth again, and now working on slowly upping the grit on the sandpaper to hopefully get it back to a nice shiny finish. But even if I can't, it right now, with a matte finish looks better than it did before.  And it saves us a bunch of money not having it replaced.   :-)
So, that's whats been going on here.....

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! Glad it looks to be a reasonable, if labor intensive, repair.

    ReplyDelete