Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, May 07, 2018

update # 2131

Good morning.
 Weather has been great! Sunny with 60's for my morning walk and low 90's in the afternoon.
Cooked a beef roast in the slow cooker yesterday and spent the day cleaning. It seems I have to dust more often here than back in Michigan, but we do live in a desert.   :-)
 I didn't get a pic of the beef roast, but I did get a pic of our Friday meal.....
Pork cutlets on the grill with roast baby taters and baby broccolini.
You'll have to click on the following pic to see good. There were a mess of rabbits on the golf course green during my morning walk. We have must be thousands of rabbits our here. They are everywhere!  We do have coyotes, but they don't seem to put a dent in the rabbit population.
And besides red yucca's, I occasionally see yellow ones.
And this unusual tree has purple flowers. Very pretty!
And going by the pond area this morning I saw a family of geese coming out of the water.
So, enjoying the weather, and retirement.    :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hubby prefers broccoli stems to the florettes (not the first change since we retired), so I tried a broccoli like broccolini that had long thinner stems. I thought it was good, but he didn't like it.
    Yours looks good on the plate!
    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete