Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, June 09, 2018

no pics today!

Good morning.
I've just returned from my walk.  Walked for about 30 minutes with my usual neighbor, and as I got back, another neighbor was heading out so walked with him for another 45 minutes. Got enough walking in today!
 The weather in the morning couldn't be better! Sunny and mid 70's.
We were even sitting out on the patio yesterday afternoon without the misters on and it was nearly 100. But the humidity was 1%. Low humidity makes such a difference!
I got my Medicare card in the mail yesterday. It seems quite early since I won't be 65 until October, But now I'll have time to look for a prescription drug plan and a medigap policy. You need your Medicare number to even start looking, so this is good.    :-)
We went to the fitness center again yesterday afternoon. Trying to go 2-3 time a week. Craig likes to sleep in and by the time he gets up, it's getting a bit to warm to walk. And he wants to get some exercise too.
Neighbors took us out for lunch to a nice Mexican restaurant. I had taquitos, and Craig had quesadillas. They were treating us to thank me for getting their mail while they were gone. I told them it wasn't necessary, as I'm retired and have a lot of extra time, but they insisted. I pick up mail off and on for several neighbors. Not a big deal, and gives me a little something extra to do.
 And that's all the news I have for now....

1 comment: