Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, September 23, 2019

catching up.

Morning!
Since it's been 10 days since my last post...(where does the time go???)..I thought I should write something . The weather here has turned into fall. Temps in the high 80's to low 90's. The best weather! We've been sitting out on the patio, and visiting friends patio's. My morning walks have been on the cool side with temps in the mid 60's.
And here's a couple pics of a full moon we had a few days ago...

And then the latest puzzle I've finished....
I'm currently getting mail for 3 neighbors. One had a letter from the HOA. Her yard had too many leaves and she needed to clean it up.
She's lazy like that. Instead of having her guy clean the yard on a regular basis, she always waits until she gets the second letter. So last week, she got the second letter. She finally called her guy and he came out yesterday. It took him maybe a little over half an hour to blow out the front yard and bag them up. Then I had to pay him as he only takes cash. But as usual, she'll reimburse me when she comes back around the end of October.
Another neighbor should be back next week after being gone in their 5th wheel all summer. I have 4 big bags of mail for them. The other neighbor just left last week to go back to Ill for a month or so. Her daughter is having a baby mid October. Not sure when they'll be back.
Nothing much else going on around here. Nice and boring and quiet. And that makes for a happy retirement!   I'm sure getting use to doing nothing!    :-)

1 comment:

  1. It is nice, isn't it?
    Glad to hear your neighbor pays you back.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete