Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Campit

Went to a new campground,
will, new to us,
called Campit.
It's about ten miles south
of Saugatuck. It's a private membership
campground. People were very friendly.
Got a full hook-up site, the first time
for that and I have to admit I really liked it.
No worry about how much water I can use.





Here we are all set up. I have to say we really like the mo-ho for traveling. Still don't know if we could live in it full time. I guess that's why we got it so early to give us time to try it out.

This campground has theme weekends.

This particular weekend was Mardi Gras.

Here is our mo-ho dressed for the occasion.

They had a crazy parade with golf carts all decked out, and a big street party afterwards.

The campground has a number of individual areas. We were in what they call the East Village. That was where the street party was,

so we were right in the middle of it all!

Lot's of fun!

I think we'll do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment