Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Brothers

With my Mom in the hospital this last weekend, It gave our family the rare opportunity to get together. Our family has never been close. The last time we were all together, was at my Dad's funeral 20 years ago. Some of my brothers I haven't seen for 10 years or more!


It's kinda sad that it takes a family emergency to get everyone together, but that seems to be it for our family. One of my sister in laws thought it would be a good idea to get a picture of all of us boys together for mom, so we did. My sister in N.C. was unable to make it because her son has been called up for Iraq duty, and could go any day now.


But here's the rest of the motley crew.
The oldest, Phil is in front.
The next oldest is me,
the good looking tall one in back.
Next oldest is Louie,
the bald'ish one to my right.
Then Brian, to my left,
and finally, the runt of the litter,
Bruce to my far left.
Quite a group huh?
Picture was taken in the
hospital lobby.

Click on the pic to see us better.

It actually was really nice to see everyone.

It would be nice if we could all get together for Christmas. But I kinda think that won't happen.

Mom is progressing. We're hopful for full recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment