Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Mom

I haven't posted in a while because my Mom suffered a heart attack on Friday morning. I am in Muskegon Mi. I am using a computer in the family lounge of the hospital this morning. I don't have a laptop yet. She had a blocked artery. They put a stint in. The heart suffered little damage. We are thankful for that. Yesterday they removed the breathing tube and she's breathing on her own. She is able to speak some words, and recognises us, and understands what we are saying. She is still sleeping this morning, and am anxious to see how she is when she awakens. There was steady if slow improvement during the day yesterday.

Will update this when possible.

Wayne

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:56 PM

    Thanks for keeping me updated, bro. :)

    *Hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete