Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Week in review


Another Lo-o-o-ng week nearly done! The Holiday season is always the busiest. I'm not complaining though. At least I have a job. And here in Michigan, the job market hasn't been real good.
Still no Rabbits yet. We've had an unusually warm couple of weeks. (YEA!) So no snow cover, no catch Rabbits. But there's still a lot of winter ahead.(BOO!) And the mild weather has made it much easier to drive back and forth to Muskegon (90miles)to see Mom. Who is getting stronger every day. I know she's getting better because she asked me to bring my scissors up this weekend, and asked Louie to bring her lipstick. Thanks for all the e-mails and e-cards!
No further mouse evidence in the mo-ho. Maybe all the poison has done the job. (I HOPE!)
Yesterday after work,
we made cookies and fudge.
The week before Christmas,
we set up a table at work filled
with goodies for the customers.
All the staff makes stuff,
and customers bring in goodies all so.
It's one big pig out week!
Craig made is famous Cashew Fudge,
(which we have to cut yet)and
I made Russian Tea Cakes.
When we get back from Muskegon,
we'll make more.




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:01 PM

    Awesome! :)

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are making me hungry. are they secret recipes or do we get to try them out?

    just asking...

    ReplyDelete