Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, July 13, 2007

What a week!

It has been a very busy week, here in the Salon!
I only work 4 days a week, but the first 2 are 10 - 12 hrs long and the last 2 are 6 - 8 hrs long. So, I work any where from 32 to 40 hours a week, depending on demand. When your self employed, it's nice to be able to set your own hours. As long as you can also please the customers.

Wed. and Thur. are my 2 long days.
This week, just Wed. and Thur. I did,
23 haircuts,
12 colors,
1 perm,
and 8 sets.
Quite exhausting!
But the money is good!
And I've said this before, the motor home needs lots of gas!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:26 PM

    Have a relaxing weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:44 PM

    We're having a good weekend. Lots of rain.
    The heat I could do without. :P

    Hope you both have a good week next week. :)

    *Hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete