Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, October 26, 2007

funny friday

Another Funny Friday post, thanks to my Florida pal Patti.....


I am passing this on to you because it definitely works and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives.


By following the simple advice I heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace.
Dr. Phil proclaimed


"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and never finished."


So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning,

I finished off 23 Miller Lites, a bottle of Absolute, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates.
#%$*.........
You have no idea how freaking good I feel!


Oh, and we're off on our last mo-ho trip of the season. :-(


A weekender at Warren Dunes State Park.
And because I need to post a pic, and it is almost Halloween......


Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:44 AM

    That pic is too funny! Did you guys do that or did you find the picture/display somewhere?

    I liked the response to the Dr. Phil "finish it" mantra. Unfortunately it's Friday and I need to go out and get some more to "finish" before I can find my peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:42 AM

    Have a great trip, Wayne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip Wayne! That picture made me burst out laughing! Some people really have a good imagination.

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post for the end of the week! Love the advice and the Pic is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny! I love oreos...okay, I'm hungry now - thanks Wayne! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:33 AM

    The last trip? That does sound sad. Every time I see a big motor home sitting in a driveway I think of you. Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was cool meeting you!
    I just blogged about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was funny, but I need to go start something so I'll have some more stuff to finish... great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Came over from Mo's place...I really like your blog! Yes, Dr. Phil is just the go-to guy, isn't he? Great advice.
    ~~~Blessings~~~

    ReplyDelete