Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, February 25, 2008

look at all the snow!

Another weekend, and not a lot going on. Craig will be doing our taxes today, so that means I won't be on the puter. Craig needs mine for the taxes, because Turbo Tax does not work with his old computer. Whats up with that? He has Me running on his, and mine has Xp. I think Turbo Tax and Microsoft are partnering to make people buy new computers! So while he uses mine, I'll work on our 6th puzzle. Exciting life we have, right?
But we've booked the 8th of our possible 14 RV weekends! And our first is only just a little more than 6 weeks away!
Since not a lot is going on with us, I thought I'd share some real snow pics! These are from our camping friends in Wisconsin, Tom and Dean. They have way more snow than us! And they can keep it!




But the snow sure is pretty! Especially when it's not in your yard!

6 comments:

  1. What a wussy winter we had here!

    I dropped Turbo Tax for Tax Cut a number of years ago when they became predatory and invasive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, would this be a good time to tell you that I've already seen pink blossoms in the trees and one single daffodil in bloom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:02 PM

    I like the third picture best. :)
    I hate doing taxes. I'm only one third the way through ours. :/

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what it looks like outside my front window. Except our driveway isn't that clear. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:14 PM

    The snow pics are like picture postcards, very pretty to look at...from here...73 degrees here today...(so sorry, please forgive me,but had to rub it in a little)
    Ken of San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:32 PM

    yeaaaaah, that is a lot of snow!!! so, when does spring roll arounf for you guys? June? LOL

    ReplyDelete