Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ligularia's, Filipendula, Gallardia, and more

How's that title for a mouthful!
But as I said yesterday, this is a flower picture post. So here goes......
A double daylily...
Filipendula rubra(Queen of the Prairie). Looks like pink clouds floating above the foliage
White Liatris
Ligularia(The Rocket)
Blackberry lily
Gallardia

Stargazer Lily with White Shasta Daisy, and a two toned pink Daylily.

A very special Daylily. I just love the color!

I have no idea on this one, but they get about 5 ft tall, and I have white and a purple.

Another Ligularia(Gregynog Gold)

And that's my latest selection. Hoped you liked it. And can you believe I've posted 4 days in a row? Well, that's because the yard is in maintenance mode, so I have a little more time available. But my next post won't be till Friday, I have a very busy Wed. and Thur.
So now I'm off to work!

6 comments:

  1. You will never want for a career. You can always switch to botanist/horticulturalist and/or botanical/horticultural photographer if need be. Your flowers always look great and the photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo I love the Blackberry Lily!

    Your yard is in maintenance mode? ugh...I despise yard work so mine is always in need of maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the un-named one Obedient Plant?

    Ligularia The Rocket holds a special place in my heart, yours is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have a great yard. To go into maintenance mode in the middle of Summer, means you have to be way more organized than I am. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden is beautiful. I've never seen white liatris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressive flowers!! You must have a wonderful garden!!

    ReplyDelete