Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's my weekend!

Made it through the busiest 3 days of work in a long time! And with the economy the way it is, I'm not complaining. But glad to have 3 days off now. Of course, that just means different work. I clean the Salon on Sunday mornings, and I hope to finish waxing the mo-ho this weekend along with cleaning it up for our next trip, which is Cedar Point! Love the coasters! I also need to do more weeding and dead heading of flowers in the gardens. And speaking of flowers........Here's some more I have blooming right now......
This is a variety of Rudbeckia called Herbststonne.
Gets about 7 feet tall and will bloom continuously till a hard frost.


This is called an Ice Plant. The flowers look like little ice cubes.

And this is a Helenium

And so is this, but a different color.

And one of my roses the Japanese beetles don't seem to like.

And that's it for now. I'll update my weekend progress on Tuesday. Now off to clean the Salon!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like some way to spend a Sunday, my friend. Looks horribly busy! I think I'd be as tired on Monday from doing Sunday's work as I would be on any other given day. Whew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CEDAR POINT! Yay! I have not been to Cedar point since I was like 15 which was thirt....well never mind!
    Ride a couple coasters an extra time for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always I love the flowers!

    I've never been to Cedar Point. My older kids were old enough to go themselves with friends when we moved here to Michigan. But my time is coming...I still have Ben. lol

    ReplyDelete