Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I got the bug!

Okay, not 'a' bug, but I got into this cleaning frenzy yesterday. I dusted, vacuumed, moved furniture, and spot cleaned the carpet. Craig did 1099's and more end of year crap bookkeeping.
I told you there's a lot of paperwork when you own a small business.
But Craig did find time to make his delicious Tortilla Casserole! I don't know what's in it exactly, because he always 'modifies' recipes, but it was yummy! And he makes enough so we'll have leftovers on one of our long workdays.

Oh, and you can see one side has more

tomatoes, and one more green onions. Craig like onions, and me, tomatoes.

And, we have 5 weekend destinations planned so far out of our 11 camping trips. They are, Columbus, Ohio, Muskegon, MI, (mother's Day weekend) Chicago, Ill, and Toledo, Ohio. And now I must get with our camping friends to coordinate others.

6 comments:

  1. I think Craig should start his own blog. He Can call it 'Cooking with Craig' and he can share all of his delicious recipes with us!--Randy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Randy has a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Tortilla Casserole sounds real good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that sounds good....can I come over??? THe only problem is that I love BOTH tomatoes and onions. Can we do the middle of it with both?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:27 PM

    oh no, you just had to say 1099's, didn't you?! The cassarole sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:27 PM

    oh no, you just had to say 1099's, didn't you?! The cassarole sounds great.

    ReplyDelete