Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

bla, bla

Well, there was no yard work yesterday. It rained allllllllll day. So instead, I cleaned house. It's amazing with just the two of us how dirty this place gets! I also cleaned up the puter. I have a program called CCleaner. That really does the job. Then I run my antivrus software. I have 3 different ones. AVG, Super Anti Spyware, and Spybot. And then Defrag the hard drive. This all helps to keep my old puter (2002) fast and speedy. And if any of you are interested in any of these, just click the individual links, or go to PC World to download.
And this week at work looks to be the slowest one ever! Part of that is the last 2 weeks were the busiest this year so far, and also the snow birds aren't back yet. And there has been a drop in business. We've noticed some customers are going longer between haircuts. But then Michigan has the highest unemployment in the nation. But hopefully the phones will ring a lot this week.
And speaking of work, I better get going!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:41 AM

    Hope you have a good weekend. :)

    We're going back to the farm the second half of May. Going to haul junk.

    Just doing that will help the place look a bit better inside. I need that. :|
    Seems kind of hopeless right now.

    *hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete