Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, May 01, 2009

funny friday and such

So let's start with a recap of the week.
We arrived home from Columbus, driving through rain all the way. At least it didn't rain while we were in Columbus! Went to move the truck out of the driveway so I could park the mo-ho there, and stepped into an inch of water! Upon closer inspection, discovered the rubber seal around the door was coming unstuck near the one end, and with the door closed, you could actually see a gap. I also found out while we were gone, severe storms went through. So with all the wind and nearly 2 inches of rain, I had a small pond inside on the floor. Oh well, another thing to fix.
We did the first mowing of the season, and everything is starting to leaf out. I also potted up another 34 plants for my sale. And with a couple of days off work, it's been crazy busy! I'm working late the rest of the week.
But now on to our ff.....


While driving around Columbus we went by this cemetery. Craig saw this sign and just found it funny.
And why would a cemetery need fill dirt? hmm............

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:47 AM

    You guys have a good weekend! :)

    *Hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:11 AM

    Have a good week-end! Did you find the pot(s)???
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of the time when I was 4...yes 4!... and I told my mom I had washed the car for her. Only it was the inside that I had washed... with a garden hose.

    ReplyDelete