Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Clean again!

Today's mission........clean and seal the roof of the mo-ho.
And that I did. Of course, first I cleaned the Salon, then woke Craig up, read the paper with home made Latte's, and then did some weeding in the garden, and then when it finally warmed up a bit, cleaned and sealed the roof of the mo-ho. Here's a before pic.

Isn't it interesting how the antenna left a dirt imprint on the roof?
But not after it's cleaned! And doesn't it look fabulus!

So after I got the roof cleaned and sealed, I washed some of the mo-ho, and did some more waxing. Damn! it's looking good! I also sprayed weeds while Craig did bookwork, laundry, and prepared our dinner for this evening, a Pork Roast with Carrots, Potatoes, and Sauerkraut! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:23 AM

    WOW and DOUBLE WOW!!! That roof looks great! What products did you use to do that...my roof looks like your before picture.
    Ken from Tampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool....I love how clean and "sealed!" it looked....and the imprint is kind of weird....

    ReplyDelete