Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, October 23, 2009

funny friday

I'm sure everyone who blogs, has participated in memes, quizzes, and the such. I don't do many, but for this edition of ff, I took this odd little quiz...........


And after completing it this is what it said....


31%

Just a 31% chance I'd eat my friends. So that must mean................................................................. there's a 69% chance I'd be eaten, right? I mean we're all trapped and starving!

Okay, it's just a silly quiz, but I'm not going with any of you on a winter trip!
And if you like doing silly quizzes and such, here's a site that can keep you busy for days. quizzes, widgets, and gadgets

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The skinny guys would be eaten first. The big guys are hungry more often.

    ReplyDelete