Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Thursday

Good morning.
I missed my usual Wednesday morning post, so here I am today. Wasn't much to say about Tuesday anyway, it rained a-l-l day. So I cleaned the inside of the mo-ho, vacuumed the house, and surfed the net and played games. Craig made a tasty dinner. Pan fried rice, mixed with sauteed onions, mushrooms, and asparagus. All put in a casserole dish topped with seasoned, browned chicken breasts, and covered with a honey mustard sauce and baked in the oven. It was really good!
And work is getting quite busy. After my crazy busy week last week, I expected a slow week , but the phone rang a lot yesterday, and the week is filling up nicely.
Current plant sale total, 296 plants.
If I don't get back here in time,
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment