Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

busy, busy

Good morning.
Monday, after we returned home from Our trip, Craig did his usual bookwork and laundry, while I cleaned out the fridge in the mo-ho, put the slides out so the awning's could dry, and completely cleaned the interior.
Tuesday, after shopping, banking, and such, and with it being too cold to work in the yard, I went on a cleaning frenzy! I started out dusting everything. Then, I cleaned cabinets in the kitchen, I cleaned the bathroom, I vacuumed, I moped, and when that was done, I tackled the piles of 'stuff' around my puter desk. I tossed out tons of crap. Then I did the same in the TV/sitting room. If I didn't know better, I'd swear Craig slipped me something in my drink! I haven't had that much energy/drive to do this much in one day in a long time! But it sure looks nice now!
And today, it's back to work. And it looks to be a long week. I'm starting at 8am today and should be done around 7pm. Tomorrow is looking to be 9-6 and Friday, 8-6, with Saturday 8-3.
So that's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. I want some of that "speed".

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was thinking, Garret. Whatever Craig gave you, let us know so we can use it, too. ;)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete