Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, January 17, 2011

I was down, but now I'm up

Good morning.
Sorry I didn't do my usual Sunday post, but I was a bit under the weather.
I woke up at my usual 5am, and sat down at the puter. After about 5 minutes or so, I felt exhausted and light headed. I laid down on the couch for a bit. I dozed off and on for a while. Then, all of a sudden, it was 8am! I never sleep that late! I thought I'm probably coming down with something.
So, I never got the Salon cleaned and I pretty much laid low all day.
Craig was busy with laundry and finishing up the year end stuff.
I did manage to book another camping weekend. We now have 5 booked, and another one planned.
Craig made a tasty cabbage roll casserole for dinner. And with not much on TV, we watched Lord of the Rings on DVD.
Today I feel just fine, so not sure what was going on. So I'm off early to clean the Salon before any stylists arrive.
Oh, and I just realized, this is my 1000th post! Wow! That's a lotta posts!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 1000th. I can relate to just feeling blah, feeling as though something is coming and then it's over. Maybe your body fought it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:49 AM

    Wayne, your stylists work on Monday's?

    My neurologist told me to drink Aloe Vera juice once a day (2 oz). I mix it with cranberry juice. I haven't had a cold in 15 months. It seems I always get a cough/chest cold in January. For the last two January's, no cold or cough. Maybe the Aloe Vera juice works! I hope!

    MarkinPS, CraiginTN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 1000th post, Wayne! Glad to hear you're feeling better today. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete