Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, March 11, 2011

short post

Good morning.
Well, we still have snow on the ground, but with our daily temps hovering around 40, and the night temps in the 20's, the snow is s-l-o-wly going away, and with none in the forecast. :-)
It's been a steady week in the Salon with the phone ringing quite a bit. I'm completely booked today and Saturday. :-)
Also this week, I scheduled my annual physical, and Craig scheduled his Colonoscopy. Fun times huh?
So with blood tests coming up, I'm trying to be real good at what I eat. :-)
That means no wings for a while. :-(
But just wait until after the tests. :-)
And now, time to get ready for 2 more busy days at work.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all of that! have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete