Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Just a bit paranoid

Good morning.
The salon has been very busy. That is good. :-)
I took a couple of pics yesterday morning, of the sign I painted last week to show the grid work on it...



I know, not the best pics. It was a cloudy overcast morning. But it gives you a good idea of all the tedious grid I painted. It really looks like new again. :-)


And yes, I intentionally did not take a full frontal pic. You can go through my entire 6 years of blogging, and not find the name of the Salon, or even my full name. That's on purpose. I have no idea who reads my blog. It's a public blog, so anyone who stumbles on it can read it. I know, maybe a little of Craig's paranoia is rubbing off on me. :-) But better to be safe than sorry. And any one who really knows me, knows that info anyway. That's also why I never report on upcoming trips until they're over. More of Craig's paranoia. :-)

Anyway, time for a shower and another day of work......

4 comments:

  1. Quick, he said he was going into the shower! Home invasion time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:26 AM

    It's better to be safe than sorry for sure! And, the sign looks great!

    MarkandCraig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart.
    And good job, too.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. davidz5:02 PM

    A little paranoia in that direction is not a bad thing at all.
    Paint job looks great!

    ReplyDelete