Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, July 02, 2011

laying low

Good morning.
Haven't posted lately, not much to say. Sometimes that's a good thing. :-)
Work has been very busy this week, except for today. Being a holiday weekend, nobody wants to come in today. I have just 4 customers on the books. Craig 2. But that's okay, the busy past few days more than make up for the lighter today. Since my first customer isn't until 10am, I'm going in early to see if I can get those 6 cracked tiles up and the floor prepped for new tiles. I haven't taken up this kind of tile before, so I don't know what to expect. We'll see. :-)
Everyone have a great holiday weekend. We're laying low, Should be mostly sunny and in the low 80's. :-) Maybe I'll start waxing the mo-ho.

1 comment: