Saturday, July 09, 2011

zombie land

Good afternoon,
Sorry, no morning post today. I didn't get home from the Salon until after 10pm yesterday, and got up too late to post and get to the Salon by 7:30 this morning. :-\
The corrective color I did lasted over 4 hours! There was just an unbelievable amount of color build-up that took the largest chunk of time and I still didn't get it all off. So, no blond with purple streaks for her! But I was exhausted by the time I got home. A 14 hour day is just tooo long at my age. :-)
I even felt like a zombie this morning. So bad, I mixed the wrong color for my first client. Good thing I caught it as I was applying it. It didn't look right coming out of the bottle. Pulled the tube out of the trash to find a tube had fallen over a notch. I usually double check the number on the tube when I open it, but like I said, I was a bit of a zombie this morning. I was applying a warm brown instead of a dark blond. That would not have been good. But I quickly got that off and reapplied the right one. Glad this was a short day today.
And with all the rain the last couple of days, Our rain gauge says 4+ inches, I won't have to water for a while. ;-)
And here's some more pics of the yard.....



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your yard always looks great. You can be rightly proud of it.
    Glad you noticed the color thing in time to fix it!
    I hope we get 4 inches of rain. We could use it.
    Have a good Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden is so damn pristine. What ever became of the wedding to be held in your garden?

    ReplyDelete

Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.