Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

another weekend over

Good morning.
Yesterday was a fluff day for us. Pretty much stayed inside form the cloudy, windy, cold day.
I did manage to decorate our  artificial Christmas tree.
I also did my yearly back-up of my bookmarks, pics, and other assorted stuff I didn't want to lose if my puter dies. That really saved my butt the last time my puter died. I had all my favorites saved to disc, so I didn't lose any of my sites or blogs.  :-) It was soo easy setting up the new puter and just transferring my stuff back on.
If you don't back up, you should.  :-)
And the weekend is over all ready! And I get a 3 day weekend! I don't know how you people survive on just 2.  :-)
It looks to be another busy week in the Salon. That's good money wise, and makes the days go by faster also.
And since we only work 4 days, it doesn't make sense to take a 'lunch hour', so instead, I take snacks for us to munch on during the day between customers.
This week, we have bananas, celery, oranges, cottage cheese separated, canned salmon separated, and canned chicken. I know it looks like a lot, but it's for all 4 days.  :-)
And speaking of work, it's time to get going!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, such a healthy variety of food. Skinny bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:21 PM

    Looks good Wayne. I need to focus on those type of snacks myself.

    *LOL @Garret.

    MikeInDallas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those healthy foods! Good for you. My cupboard is filled with Doritos and chips. Ugh. Oh and cookies too.No wonder I'm getting fat.

    ReplyDelete