Wednesday, December 07, 2011

another weekend over

Good morning.
Yesterday was a fluff day for us. Pretty much stayed inside form the cloudy, windy, cold day.
I did manage to decorate our  artificial Christmas tree.
I also did my yearly back-up of my bookmarks, pics, and other assorted stuff I didn't want to lose if my puter dies. That really saved my butt the last time my puter died. I had all my favorites saved to disc, so I didn't lose any of my sites or blogs.  :-) It was soo easy setting up the new puter and just transferring my stuff back on.
If you don't back up, you should.  :-)
And the weekend is over all ready! And I get a 3 day weekend! I don't know how you people survive on just 2.  :-)
It looks to be another busy week in the Salon. That's good money wise, and makes the days go by faster also.
And since we only work 4 days, it doesn't make sense to take a 'lunch hour', so instead, I take snacks for us to munch on during the day between customers.
This week, we have bananas, celery, oranges, cottage cheese separated, canned salmon separated, and canned chicken. I know it looks like a lot, but it's for all 4 days.  :-)
And speaking of work, it's time to get going!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, such a healthy variety of food. Skinny bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:21 PM

    Looks good Wayne. I need to focus on those type of snacks myself.

    *LOL @Garret.

    MikeInDallas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those healthy foods! Good for you. My cupboard is filled with Doritos and chips. Ugh. Oh and cookies too.No wonder I'm getting fat.

    ReplyDelete

Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.