Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I don't know what got into me!

Good morning.
Our temps have been mild for this time of year. Highs in the upper 30's to near 40. That means no snow.  :-) They are expecting rain for the next couple of days. Remnants of the massive snow storm from the lower plains. Monday was a lazy day. Played on the puter, surfed and read blogs. Tuesday was another story. After grocery shopping for the week, I had printed out a 25% off coupon for Dennis Trailer Center that they e-mailed me. They were having an inventory reduction sale. I thought it would be a good time to stock up on lap sealant. With a couple of leaks this past year, I want to do a real good job of resealing the roof next spring. We stopped there on the way home.
Back home, I went on a cleaning frenzy! I  Don't know what got into me, but I acted like I was on some mission. I spent hours going through the house. Cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom, cabinets, the toaster oven, microwave oven, stove, floors, moved to the living room, dusted, vacuumed, picked up and put away a ton of stuff. Things sure get cluttered  easily around here. Then the laundry room, TV room, put away piles of DVDs that were laying on the floor and TV stand.  I just kept going and going! Maybe Craig slipped something into my coffee.  :-)
After all that, I relaxed with a cocktail, admiring how nice the house looked. To bad it won't stay this way. I do tend to be more lazy than motivated.  :-)
Craig made our spicy pork cutlets for dinner, with a slew of roasted veggies, that included potatoes, carrots, summer squash, onions, and peppers. It was good.
And now, it's time for another work week, although a shorter one. We work just a half day on Christmas Eve.

5 comments:

  1. But I'll bet that clean house looks SO GOOD! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, guys! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had your enthusiasm for cleaning. I think at this point it would be easier for me to just move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you figure out what Craig put in your coffee, could you send me some? Happy Holidays to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with wcs, need some of that drug too!

    ReplyDelete