Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

my Sunday post

Good morning.
I've just returned from cleaning the Salon.
Winter has returned.  :-(     We got about 3 inches Friday evening. I had to clear the driveway before I went to work on Saturday. It's suppose to get back into the mid 30's next week, so maybe it'll all melt.  :-)
It ended up being a busy week in the Salon. But next week looks real slow. Hope the phone rings a lot.
I spent some time yesterday morning, spiffing up my 'homepage'. Here's a pic.....

The banner is called rainbow highway. Nice and colorful. I switch the banner from time to time I use i Google for my home page. It's user friendly, and allows me to lay it out any way I want.  :-)
I also switch my desktop background from time to time. Here's my current one...
 Doesn't it look nice and warm?  I'd like to be there right now.  :-)
Also, today, I'm going to try and talk Craig into a little road trip. The Detroit RV show ends today, and although we're not looking to buy another, it'd be nice to get out of town for the day. We'll see. Wish me luck!
In other news.....
My eye is almost completely back to normal. I figure, maybe, a few more days of compresses.
And we watched our Sparty's beat Ohio State! What a great game! We had home made taco salad for dinner while we watched.
And now, time for my shower, and wake up lazy bones.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got to see the RV show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love RV shopping. I wish I had a bigger checkbook.

    ReplyDelete