Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, March 09, 2012

a Friday quickie

Good morning.
Just a quickie before I run off to work.
It's been crazy busy this week as the phones have been ringing almost non stop.
To answer a question.....
"how do you golf ball fish?"
 Well,It's not really fishing like with a pole and hook, I actually just walk along the creek looking along the edges for balls that get caught in nooks and crannies. So I guess, it's really not 'fishing' at all.  :-)
And with that, I'm off for another day, completely booked with appointments.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear business is good. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:34 PM

    Thanks Wayne, I wondered how you might have "fished" for the golf balls. It's awfully cold water, I'm sure.
    MikeInDallas

    ReplyDelete