Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday

Good morning.
The work week ended as it began, very busy. I had by far the best week ever, money wise. I was exhausted.
Sunday morning, I spent just over 2 1/2 hours cleaning the Salon. Did a real thorough cleaning. Spent most of the rest of the day relaxing. After that busy week, I didn't feel much like doing anything. The only other thing accomplished Sunday, was designing new gift certificates for the Salon and ordering them.
This morning, I washed the mo-ho, KIA, and the Hyundai. I was planning on doing some waxing. I've got most of the back of the mo-ho waxed, but the wax isn't drying. I wanted to do the waxing early, as it's suppose to hit 95 today, but even though it's only 73 right now, apparently it's too humid for the wax to dry. I decided to come in and do a post, hoping it'll be dry when I go back out.
Our drought also continues. I hate to see our water bill when it comes.  :-)
And with that, time to check on the wax....

No comments:

Post a Comment