Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

back update

Good morning.
I went to the doctor yesterday afternoon. After my exam, he prescribed me 800mg Ibuprofen, and flexeril, a muscle relaxer. He also told me to continue my exercises and to restrict heavy lifting.
If my condition doesn't improve by Friday, I'm to let him know and he'll schedule me for a back x-ray.  
I was able to sleep all night in the bed. I did awake with a pretty stiff back and some aching this morning, but not as bad as before. We'll see how it goes.
As I awaited to go to the doctor, I cleaned and restocked the mo-ho for the next trip. Just 2 more before the season ends.  :-(
And I guess I'm done with the yard work for now, since that involves heavy lifting.
But here's the first bed I did with grass not starting to fill in.

And here's the start of another bed I was downsizing. The rest may have to wait until spring.
And now, time for another work week.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your back gets better now. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:41 PM

    Take care of your back Wayne. I have problems too, can't lift anything heavy as I had a bulging disc about 6 yrs. ago and certainly don't want to aggravate it.

    MarkandCraigOnOurWayBackToSunnyPalmSpringsCaliforniaByMotorhome.

    ReplyDelete