Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, November 04, 2012

my Sunday post

Good morning.
I've just returned from cleaning the Salon, where I spent extra time doing a more thorough job since I awoke super early thanks to the time change.  It'll take me a week or so to adjust to the time.
After finishing a busy week, I came home, bundled up and went outside. I cut down some of my largest ornamental grasses, so I can burn them today with a big pile of branches. It's suppose to be fairly nice today. Sunny and mid 40's. I hope to get a lot done outside. We'll see.  :-)
And here's a few pics of some of my other ornamental grasses.



I'll be cutting the rest of them down also. Probably next week, as I also have to get the new mower belt on the rider, and I want to give the mo-ho a good inside cleaning before parking him for the winter.
And with that, time to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment