Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

And even more daylillies!

Good morning.
I've just returned from cleaning the Salon as usual. It's a beautiful cool 56 out this morning.
As expected, it was a very busy week in the Salon.
Thanks for the e-mails and comments on the front door color. I'm liking the new color also, and hope to do the other door this weekend.
Craig made a tasty dinner for Saturday.
 Open faced chicken meatball sandwiches! Really good! And really easy! Check out the recipe here.
We had them with my homemade coleslaw, which you can get here.
And I'm going to bore you with yet, some more day lilies I have blooming...





I promise, this is the last of these I'll post.  :-)
Hope you all are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, Wayne! Enjoy your weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete