Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

rain again? How unsual

Good morning.
I was planning on doing some yard work this morning, but of course couldn't, because it was raining yet again.   :-(
It's been a fricken broken record. Every day, chance of rain.  Now yesterday managed to be mostly rain free until late afternoon. We got our morning walk in, did some shopping and I waxed the front and rear of the mo-ho. Would have done more, but it was so windy, the wax was drying to fast.
I did take some more pics of the yard.
My giant hosta Blue Angel is in bloom.
A Coral Mendelian Rose next to a pine needle path.
Clematis on the arbor.
The radar looks like the rain is letting up. Maybe I can do more outside today. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment