Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

and....... back to work

Good morning.
We've actually have gone 2 days in a row without snowfall, and today should be #3.  :-)
We actually have roads to drive on that aren't snow covered.
We've just surpassed our season average of 51, and with at least 6 weeks of winter left, I suspect we'll go way over that.
It was a quiet weekend. Did some house cleaning, web surfing, and game playing.
I also ordered some more suckers. We have a bowl on the front counter at the Salon with these, and it's amazing how many people like them. I'm not a sucker fan myself, but more adults take them than kids. I order Saf-T-Pops from Spangler Candies. The only place I can get them.If you like suckers, you might want to give them a try.
Now, I'm off for another work week.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys are going to be warming up some. Mom said you were -2 today!
    Enjoy your weekend if you can. ♥

    ReplyDelete