Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

a short weekend

Good morning.
It was a nice weekend. The rain actually held off until late last night. So far this morning, we've gotten 1/12 inches, and it looks like more to come. But that's fine as it's time to go back to work.  :-)
After my long late Saturday, Craig treated me to a late lunch/ early dinner at Reno's. The weather was sunny and warm. A beautiful afternoon to sit outside. 
Sunday, after cleaning the Salon and our walk, I cleaned and sealed the roof of the mo-ho with Craig's help. It was really dirty this year. But it's also the latest that I've cleaned it.
Monday was mowing and weeding. I'm really liking the downsized flower beds.  :-)
Tuesday, with rain threatening, we skipped our walk, and I made a batch of Kale chips.
And here's a few more pics....

The landscaped area along the front side of the house.
And a bigger pic of the east side of the back yard.
Now it's back to work. The weekends go so fast! And I have a 3 day weekend! I don't know how people do it on a 2 day weekend.  

1 comment: