Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Could it get any colder?

Good morning.
 Looks like we're in for a deep freeze, as the next few days stay only in the single digits.  :-(
And people wonder why I want to move to Vegas.
It's going to be low 60's there this week....and sunny!
Look at Lansing's forecast above. The next chance for sun isn't until Saturday!
Anyway, I've got a lot inside to keep me busy this winter.
Also, I've cashed in more Coke Reward points for a $25 gift card to Home Depot.
That will come in handy next time we go to Vegas.
And Craig has been making a list of things he wants me to accomplish on that 5 day trip.
I just can't wait to go and get a break from this weather.  :-)
But now it's back to work. Looking a little slow this week, but that's normal for this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment