Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I hate this getting old crap

Good morning.
It was another bitter cold weekend, but I did get some stuff done inside.
I also found a Corning-ware outlet in Vegas for the next time we go out.
We got a set of dishes that we took out to the new house back in Nov., and after looking at the huge dishwasher that's there, decided we needed to add to the set since I'll never fill it with the 4 piece place setting I have. The house we have now only has an apartment sized dishwasher.
This is the set we took out....
I love Corelle for it's durability over other dishes, and still looks nice. So, our next trip, this has been added to our 'list'. We need to get more pieces before they discontinue the pattern as they tend to do.
I also received to notices in the mail recently.
The first is for a recall on my 2010 Kia Soul.
Something about a headliner plate that may come loose during an accident that causes the side air bags to deploy. Since it only affects cars with a sunroof, I'm assuming it's above the windshield. So I need to schedule that. Also I received a letter form Dr Brickner. He's anxious to see me again. Time for another Colonoscopy.  Yaaa. :-/
And, besides dealing with those issues, I have another dentist appointment this morning before work. I've been having an issue with a front lower tooth. It feels like I've chipped a piece off of it. The top left side feels rough to the touch with my tongue. Upon examination when I had my cleaning a couple of weeks ago, the dentist confirmed that, and the point that I need all 4 teeth in the front, two top and two bottom, 'smoothed'. Apparently this is common in people 'my age'. You start getting little chips on the edges of the teeth. Yaaa again.  :-/
So with all that, time for me to get going.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on getting older. Used to be I didn't feel the cold till it hit upper 30s or lower 40s. Now I often feel it in lower 60s.

    You'll need to entertain often to fill your dishwasher, though when you retire, you'll have more time to wash the few you have by hand. ;-)

    Be careful and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on getting older. Used to be I didn't feel the cold till it hit upper 30s or lower 40s. Now I often feel it in lower 60s.

    You'll need to entertain often to fill your dishwasher, though when you retire, you'll have more time to wash the few you have by hand. ;-)

    Be careful and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete