Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

post # 1732

Good morning.
Well, another weekend over and it's back to work.
Not that I haven't been working, I have, just not in the Salon.
I've got the breezeway/TV room painted, and I've been working on the Kitchen. We have 2 inch wood shades in the windows, and as I paint each one, I've been taking down the blinds and cleaning them also. They are a lot dirtier than I thought. There's 4 in the Kitchen and 6 in the living room. It's going to take some time. I'm not going to get the house done before it's time to go out in the yard. I have a lot of things I need to do outside also. It may take a couple of years to get everything done. Good thing I started early.  :-)
But now, time to go to the Salon.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day here. Supposed to be cooler and rain tomorrow.
    Have a great work week. :-)

    ReplyDelete