Sunday, May 24, 2015

working my butt off.

Good morning.
Friday after work, I got home early enough to blow all of the debris off the driveway, and used crack-filler to seal the many cracks in the driveway.A lot of the cracks I filled last year looked pretty good still so I only needed 2 gallons this year.
With the forecast giving us just a couple of days of dry weather, yesterday I made the most of the first one.
Spent the first few hours sealing the driveway.....
 You can see all the little twirly maple thing's all over the driveway already.
Then, I spent a couple more, staining the deck....
 With those two major projects done, today I hope to mow the yard, and burn a massive pile of branches.
And that large green and white checkered thing between the chairs is a cover I made for our large off-set umbrella.  By keeping it covered when not in use, it looks as new as it did 10 years ago.  :-)
Now time to go.

1 comment:

  1. We're supposed to get rain the next 6 or so days; but so far it has amounted to all of a couple minutes at most.

    Everything looks good. What are you going to do with yourself when you retire?

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.