Friday after work, I got home early enough to blow all of the debris off the driveway, and used crack-filler to seal the many cracks in the driveway.A lot of the cracks I filled last year looked pretty good still so I only needed 2 gallons this year.
With the forecast giving us just a couple of days of dry weather, yesterday I made the most of the first one.
Spent the first few hours sealing the driveway.....
Then, I spent a couple more, staining the deck....
And that large green and white checkered thing between the chairs is a cover I made for our large off-set umbrella. By keeping it covered when not in use, it looks as new as it did 10 years ago. :-)
Now time to go.